Say goodbye to cold, uncomfortable feet with our Merino Wool Padded Ankle Socks. Made with premium materials and advanced padding technology, these socks are the perfect choice for anyone who wants to stay warm and comfortable all day long.
- HexaShock™ Technology for impact reduction & comfort
- Reinforced Arch Support for reduced stress and tension
- Zinc Oxide Infused Fibres for odor control & pathogen elimination
- 360 Ventilation & Moisture Wicking for freshness
- Advanced Mesh Ventilation to stop excess moisture
- Regulates Temperature with breathability & insulation
- Long-Lasting Durability with reinforced high-strength yarn
- Anti-blister Reinforcement to protect against blisters
- Seamless Toe Construction for a bump-free experience
- Made with Elevated Merino Wool for extra softness & durability
- Ergonomic Design with left & right socks for the best fit.
Materials: 52% Merino Wool, 13% PROTIMO Anti-Bacterial Nylon, 23% Nylon, 12% Lycra Spandex
NEVERQUIT's padded socks are made to stay fresh even after multiple days of use.
Our secret? Zinc oxide infused fabrics.
Often found in skin care products like sunscreens, diapers creams, and deodorants, zinc oxide is a natural, non-toxic mineral that stops bacteria growth and eliminates odors.
Combined with strategically placed mesh ventilation that helps improve airflow, our advanced Odor Control Technology helps keep your feet dry and stays fresh longer.
Some of the most comfortable socks I’ve ever owned.
I am an avid hiker/backpacker and have taken them out on the trail twice… 7-10 miles/trip. AMAZING… and little to no “chant/sticky feet” feeling or smell. My wife has stolen a pair to wear with her winter boots. We will definitely be ordering more.
—David M., Marina, CA
Socks that are built to last. Wash less. Save more.
Reinforced with high-strength yarn in abrasive areas, we've carefully selected fabrics that are gentle and feels soft on the skin, and blend it with materials that are strong and durable.
Our Odor Control Technology prolongs the lifetime of your socks because bacteria and laundering both break down fibers.
Good for your feet. Better for our environment.
Did you know? Washing and drying accounts for up to two-thirds (2/3) of the environmental impact of a garment.
Since anti-odor socks do not need to be washed as often, it significantly saves our planet from excessive water and energy use compared to owning and maintaining regular socks.