Tired of uncomfortable socks that leave your feet sore and tired? Our Combed Cotton Padded Ankle Socks are here to change the game. Made with innovative HexaShock technology, these socks provide targeted cushioning where you need it most. Whether you're hitting the gym, going for a run, or just need some extra support during the day, these socks have got you covered.
- HexaShock™ Technology: For impact reduction & maximum comfort
- Reinforced Arch Support: Reduces stress and tension on foot arch
- Zinc Oxide Infused Fibres: Naturally stops odour & kills pathogens
- Advanced Mesh Ventilation: Stops excess moisture build-up
- Anti-blister Reinforcement: Protects against painful blisters
- Seamless Toe Construction: Eliminates the annoying bump that runs across the toes of most socks
- Made with Premium Combed Cotton: For an extra soft touch and high durability
Material Content: 58% Combed Cotton, 14% Zinc Oxide Infused Lyocell, 16% Nylon, 12% Lycra Spandex
NEVERQUIT's padded socks are made to stay fresh even after multiple days of use.
Our secret? Zinc oxide infused fabrics.
Often found in skin care products like sunscreens, diapers creams, and deodorants, zinc oxide is a natural, non-toxic mineral that stops bacteria growth and eliminates odors.
Combined with strategically placed mesh ventilation that helps improve airflow, our advanced Odor Control Technology helps keep your feet dry and stays fresh longer.
Some of the most comfortable socks I’ve ever owned.
I am an avid hiker/backpacker and have taken them out on the trail twice… 7-10 miles/trip. AMAZING… and little to no “chant/sticky feet” feeling or smell. My wife has stolen a pair to wear with her winter boots. We will definitely be ordering more.
—David M., Marina, CA
Socks that are built to last. Wash less. Save more.
Reinforced with high-strength yarn in abrasive areas, we've carefully selected fabrics that are gentle and feels soft on the skin, and blend it with materials that are strong and durable.
Our Odor Control Technology prolongs the lifetime of your socks because bacteria and laundering both break down fibers.
Good for your feet. Better for our environment.
Did you know? Washing and drying accounts for up to two-thirds (2/3) of the environmental impact of a garment.
Since anti-odor socks do not need to be washed as often, it significantly saves our planet from excessive water and energy use compared to owning and maintaining regular socks.